At-Home Exercise Program
This program is only available to existing clients. Please only purchase if you have connected with Emma about availability and scheduling first.
Lack of exercise and repetitive and injury-prone exercise outlets such as fetch can have negative effects on long-term physical and behavioral health. This program will show you how you can exercise your active dog’s mind and body in enriching and safe ways, even in ultra-small spaces, indoors! 💪 🧠 This program engages the mind and body and will provide you and your dog with skills that you will both use for life. Meeting the needs of your terrier’s body and mind has never been so relaxing and satisfying — I often do this program with a glass of wine — I sit back, relax, and let Miles exercise! This course is also a must if you are interested in agility with a terrier. In this program, you will learn exercise routines that you can use for your dog’s LIFE. I use this program when I am busy, tired, when weather etc do not allow us to go for long walks outside… It also works well in a backyard setting.
This Program Includes:
- 1 month of personalized coaching
- Weekly 45-minute meetings at a set day and time
- Daily video review & Q&A
- Incredibly fun, detailed, and easy-to-use coursework that you will have access to for life
IMPORTANT – For those who want to use the products I use, the product links are listed below. For those who want to use FREE household objects instead, they are listed after the product link for each item. That way you can look at what the product is to get an idea of what you are mimicking, then collect the free household objects I recommend. You do not have to purchase any supplies to take this course if you do not want to.
- This specific treat dispenser – OR a mixing bowl
- This specific Aerobic Step – OR you wrap a yoga mat or towel around a large flat box that has a few books inside to weight it down
- These specific Cavalettis for Dogs – get 2 sets – OR you can use brooms, dusters, walking sticks, ski poles, and other rodded objects
- Cheap yoga mat (or if you want the one I use, I LOVE this durable non-toxic black yoga mat. I own a bunch because they are washable, durable, and the grippiest for at home exercise for life!) – OR work in a carpeted area in your home